Report, track, analyze and correct workplace hazards efficiently using this online Safety Inspection System (SIS); designed to simplify and streamline the safety inspection process.
Improve your organization's accountability, better manage your safety issues and prioritize corrective actions before accidents happen. Safety Inspection tracks health and safety inspections online, from major to minor risks, organizing records and ensuring that safety is a priority.
With the added benefit of a follow-up process, Safety Inspection allows senior administrators and health and safety staff to review, prioritize and analyze inspection results. This organized and efficient tracking and reporting system helps identify system trends so you can improve workplace safety and reduce workplace injuries.
- Centrally manage site safety across multiple physical locations
- Access real-time, synchronized data through a central repository
- Demonstrate legislative compliance
- Identify hazards, assess risks and implement corrective actions before accidents occur
- Easily track hazard types and analyze trends to aid in corrective actions
- Review inspections online
- Easy-to-use interface
- Review previously completed inspections and track identified hazards
- Track violations, notes, actions and recommendations for each inspection
- Track locations, hazard types, dates, inspectors, etc. for useful data and trends analysis
- Export data into reports and graphical representations
- Export search results of powerful search tools
- Configure templates, task management and drop-down lists
- Responsive design for use across all devices
- Synchronize anywhere that has internet access
- Configure roles and permissions
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 and Microsoft SQL Server 2005
- Hosted in our secure Tier 3 Data Fortress with 24 hour a day monitoring, full backup power conditioning, advanced fire suppression and climate control