The Bids and Tenders Module is a Web-based tool for managing, distributing and providing self-services of Bids and Tenders related documents to plan takers. This module provides a complete solution from both an administrative and user perspective.
On the public facing view, a plan taker will be able to navigate through all available document summaries and register for and download the ones they are interested in. If a plan taker wishes to download a document, they first need to register (if they haven't already) and proceed to the payment page where they'll be asked to enter a credit card number or choose an alternate payment method, such as cheque. Once a document has been purchased, addendums can be downloaded for free, as long as the plan taker logs in. Plan takers will also be able to view lists of competitor plan takers, view summaries of bids and filter the list of documents by several criteria including: all, open, closed, cancelled pending and awarded.
From an Administrative perspective, the Bids and Tenders Module will offer administrative staff the ability to manage tenders, create plan taker lists, add addendums, manage plan taker accounts and manage payments for documents.
The Bid/Tender Opportunities Module will consist of two major components: Administrative and Public.
The Administrative component of the Subscription Service Module will provide the following functionality:
1. Manage Tenders - create new tenders, set prices, change document status
2. Manage Summaries - generate bid summaries for publishing
3. Manage Plan Taker Accounts - process, modify, add and remove accounts
5. Manage Addendums - quickly and easily upload and add addenda
6. Manage Payments - manage and monitor financial transactions
The Public component of the Tender/Bid Opportunities Module will provide the following functionality:
1. View Tenders - filter and view all listed tender summaries
2. Register to Bid - create an account and register to download
3. Purchase and Download - pay online or by alternative methods to download
4. View Summary of Bids - for plan takers to download after tender is awarded
5. Receive Email Notification - registered plan takers receive email notification whenever new documents are posted
6. Recover Account - registered plan takers can recover account info in the case of a forgotten password
Download our presentation from MISA 2010 today.