Changing how communities and municipalities interact, pingstreet facilitates seamless, daily interactions between citizens and multi-level governments. This award-winning mobile app provides citizens access to community information that they need and want.
Connecting municipalities with their communities is one of our main areas of expertise. The heart of a first-of-its-kind network of municipalities, pingstreet gives citizens access to information relevant to their daily lives. The app also gives municipalities the chance to collaborate with each other about citizen-focused services.
Our award-winning mobile app, pingstreet, is growing at a tremendous rate and is easily adapting to the needs of municipalities and their citizens. Taking a coordinated and consistent approach to community engagement across all departments and levels of government, pingstreet offers flexible and scalable design for efficient delivery of valuable information. Data and information management functions also make this mobile app an excellent tool for data collection, helping municipalities make informed decisions about services impacting the lives of their citizens.
As a mobile platform, pingstreet's location-based technology gives citizens easy access to real-time information helpful in completing daily tasks, such as garbage and recycling calendars, real-time issues reporting, road closures and detours, news and emergency alerts, hospital information (including emergency room wait times), social media, community calendars and more.
- Direct integration of information from source data
- Application updates provided by our developers
- Information from all tiers of government presented in the same application
- Location-based information in real-time
- Direct communication with residents through push notifications
- Analytics for reports and decision-making
- Customized look to match brand identity
- Seamless multiple platform and device support
- Responsive design for use on any mobile device
Benefits for Administrators
- No additional time or resources required for maintenance
- Promotion of an open government through transparency
- Two-way communication with citizens
- Customized branding
- Social media integration
- Broadcast notification capabilities
- Emergency broadcast features
- Usage analytics available through the pingstreet portal
- Customizable dashboard options, easily changed and updated through the pingstreet portal
- Online polling and survey integration
- The pingstreet user group to stay informed and collaborate on future developments
Benefits for Users
- Customizable user settings for a personalized experience
- Automated reminders and notifications
- "Have Your Say" tools like UserVoice
- Online collaboration tools, allowing citizens to communicate ideas to the community and municipality and for the community to respond
- Collaborative response tools with comments and voting functions